Sunday, June 14, 2009

Recently...

Few bored days i have already, go for class, tickling friend, and watch drama also..

1st class
Purchasing,cost and control, taught by Carleen..
it is a subject about hotel's restaurant plan organize, control and manage their account when they purchasing supplies, the cost and to control the cost.
there is about 80++ student...omg..we re using exam room, such big class... luckily, everyday i go early for take a good seat...if not, i will not concentrate in class...

2nd class
P.Moral, taught by Wan Adzman..
it's also big class which studied with DiTM, DiMC, and one more which i dunno...
actually there is 1 more class is for english version, but i think to get in BM version, because i need to improve my BM also...

Thursday, i went to take my result, but the exam unit said not prepare yet, ask me to wait till next week...
I just said, "you re guys promise that this week will post out, but now you ask me to wait till next week?!Some more, you guys promise that this week will post out but..."
You told me that principal are not in kuching, cant post out the result...
SO!
that is your problem, we ve a long holiday, there is not enough time to let you guys to mark it?
or you guys do not wish to work anymore...when i it is my parent request, then you guys only then want to work....
ok, fine!!!

I' ve got my result lastly..
1. Service Quality Management-A
2. French- B
3. Food & Society- B
4. Housekeeping Management- C
5. Malaysian Studies- C

Not very satisfied, but at least not fail.....Phew~you know what...I'm went out every night till mid of the night in this few exam day...so you guys know why am i worry about my result...haix~luckily....

This week i have full of program with health, i go gym with rhodia and ngee wem,
go jogging with family, have a balance diet(for me lah..), but i have no appetite after 5pm till next morning...weird rite?
My friends all know i m a person like to eat, then now...why hor?Haix...Hope can get what i wish to have...

This week is the 1st week of this semester, but the assignment was already prepared...
the 1st assignment is ask about:
-the volume of the food production in a food outlet and ask to explain the reasons of monitoring quantity food production.
-Illustrate the possibilities of the difference between the number of portions issued and the number of portions consumed by customers.
-market price, portion drinks of price and ingredients of 4 common alcoholic drinks-cocktail....

3 more days, i can see him as usual.....miss him so much...

No comments: