Thursday, June 25, 2009

everyone in happy mood today...

Today, after class and lunch, Me, rhodia, S.Peng, JoJo went to Mylene's house to discuss about assignment...because of some reason, we end our discussion, and tickling around, taking photo, being crazy action....
This is the photo of "modeling", sitting on the kitchen(well, it is a "sexy pose" for a girl who sat on the kitchen), pageant with her tag, and acting cute...it's present by rhodia, mylene and yvonne...





This is the most photo i like....
me and mylene trying to pose a mature pose, but rhodia destroy the photo, Mylene said she act like a koala bear, so funny..





This night, im went out wit him and hock...i ve just curious why today everyone is indifferent-keep on laughing and talking the crazy & funny topics.....dunno y...but all is in happy mood...i like it so much....hope this feeling comes to my life everyday...muacx!!!

im ate a lot today
My breakfast with my bro and daddy, i ate laksa (of cos without bean sprout-i super HATE it!!!)
My lunch with Mylene, Rhodia, S.Peng and JoJo (and with tech club guys-but next table, haha..), i ate SCR Fried rice...
My dinner with my sis, 1st, sweet corn with butter, next on 2 bowls of spaghetti with tomato sauce minced beef..wao...are u ok,yvonne?

No choice, mood is good...haha...

No comments: