Sunday, June 7, 2009

I tag.. You tag... We tag

Sorry for boring post, even post a lot bored stuff in same day....too boring without him...

Tag by someone

The Rules:

It’s harder than it looks. Copy to your own note, erase my answer, enter yours and TAG 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to each answer of the following questions. They have to be real, nothing made up! If the person before you had the same initial, you must use different answers. You cannot copy any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!

1. What is your name: Yvonne (i prefer Minnie- My Mickey's dear, haha..)

2. A four letter word: Love (the things i need now)

3. A boy’s name? Darren (My Boy-Friend)

4. A girl’s name? Rhodia (My Girl-Friend)

5. An occupation: Hotel Management Student (Long Life)

6. A color: Black (I like it so so so so much..)

7. Something you wear: mini pants (Phewwit! Sexy!!)

8. A food: Laksa (Cant without this)

9. Something found in the bathroom: my bikini-bra set (hihi~)

10. A place: Maybank ( homey)

11. A reason for being late: turn off alarm (but i think just late for twice in my whole life..)

12. Something you shout: Ahhhh~

13. A movie title: Brown Sugar Macchiatto

14. Something you drink: Sky Juice (my fave)

15. A musical group: Lollipop

16. A street name: Seladah (His)

17. A type of car: Ipsum (my dream car)

18. A song title: Xiang Jian Tai Wan (love this sad song)

19. A verb: make ( Make what?hmmmp...haha...)

Emm... I don't think i want tag anybodys.... Haha

No comments: