Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stupid u...

tonite, i fall asleep veri earli as usual and have a ok-ok sleep....
erm...just can slep well a bit than usual, i mean im 失眠 about 1month already...start from my last exam....

BUT YOU!!! make ur whole family stalemated into a crazy, busy, and flurried condition...

i suddenly heard dine scream at mummy (mummy sleep beside me cos of dine going to siao's house sleep), she scream: Mmyyy!gerald's drunk, maybe he fell down from staircase, and sleep on the floor....we're all awake and veri worried...
they went down, but im not, cos i thought that is not-so-serious condition, so i just wait there(no one take care of house due to so flurried), wait till grandma walk out from bedroom and dine shout at me, then i went down to take a look...

when i went down, i saw that he has been moved by dad, mummy and dine...im so worried...

Take note: when a person fall down, however he falls, or whether he sober or not,or whatever reason, we should not move it body parts, we do not know that is he hurt on his bone, if we just move him rashly, it will get worst...


so, i just told them dont move him, wake him up, see whether he can wake up or not, then ask him where is the pain....but this PIG, he really cannot make himself into sober...

dine call siao come to help, before he reach, me, mummy and dad tried to carry him to half way, but he is too heavy for us (of cos lar, he is fat and some more, he's drunk), we stop for it...
siao and ah boy reach, they help to carry....lastly, ah boy and dad carry him into house...

Hey, man!!!is not easy to carry....if you come to my house, you will know...all my friend that ever come to my house can imagine now, we have to carry a 90kg-person from ground floor to 3rd floor, walao! is 4 floor building eh....crazy!!!

this night, i can sleep well actually, BUT YOU!!! break my dream!!!you make whole of your family cant slep well....
after manage you, mummy keep on saying me.

Mummy : " now you noe when you guys are outside, as a parent, we are so worried you guys...dont let us worry,k..."

i just fight back, cos...(keep continue..i know i should not said so, but...watever, SORRY~)

yvonne : " you thought i will make myself into this kind condition meh?i will manage and control myself..."
Mummy : " you everynight stay at downstair for what?"
Yvonne : "i just stay there to chat with xx and his friend, nothing happen at all, i will take care myself properly..."
Mummy : "wait bad-people hide behind the back part of the building then catch you away then you know..."
Yvonne: "-_-......."
Mummy : " everynight stay there, better police car passed-by, then catch to the police station..."
Yvonne : "If so easy kena tangkap, early then tangkap lor...everynight see them pass-by, they just patrol only..."

GERALD----> you know when you vomit in the middle of the night, opps!there's almost morning ad, we all though you vomit blood, since we dunno how you sleep on the floor, or fell down, scare you hurt....this night, i didnt slep, really frightened by you!!!

oh my god!!!please let me fall asleep nicer, sweeter,and unspoiled in my without-him 12 nights....
and also my everynight...

No comments: