Monday, November 15, 2010

Gimme some suggestion Please!

I am confusing with my future right now...
I did not know what is my future plans?
I am standing on the gap now...
Trying to make some decision..
It is a big decision while it is also may affected my future...
Can someone tell me what to do?
I am currently in my last semester which is my last subject also...
I am choosing course for my further study now...
I have 3 options to let me choose...
It's kinda hard to choose....
Give me some suggestion Please!!!

Option 1:
a. Bachelor in Hospitality and Tourism studies
b. at SEGi University, Kota Damansara, KL.
c. RM 37,000++
d. Full Time Study (Not sure have part time study or not)
e. start from Year 2 to Year 3 (2 years) 

Option 2:
a. Bachelor in Business Administration
b. at SEGi College Sarawak, Kuching.
c. RM 22,000++
d. Full / Part time Study
e. start from Year 2 to Year 3 (2 years) 

Option 3:
a. Find a job first.
b. Save money for my course fee. (So that, no need to pay installment in my future.)
c. KL/ Kuching ???

Which option that should I go first?
@.@

No comments: