Friday, September 3, 2010

When I do mistakes....

I will always remind myself not to repeat what I done wrongly...
Sometimes hurt ourselves is better than hurting other people...
To the WORLD,
I wish to say SORRY that's my fault....
I ADMIT my fault....
As my friend, they all know I speak directly...
So, SORRY(x1000000) to you....
After I admit my fault, I would not blame others and says that it was others' fault...


Satisfied what I done?
I will not angry what my friend done on me...
And I will not going to shooting anyone beside me anymore....
*Is sooooo sarcastic....*


When there is no best friend but tried to find friends in improper way is not a way to increase the "personal sales"...  
I will shout out my faults but wouldn't cover its.....


Faithfully and Sincerely,
Yvonne

No comments: