Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My BABY!!!!

 I have Just came back from Airport and Sent baby to airport...
Baby go back to KL and start to work again...
*Feel don't want to leave you from my side.... *
T.T

My baby came back last thursday...
We have our sweet memories within this week with his family...

This few days, I feel happy with babe... 
Watching movie, drama and entertainment programs...
Went out with babe's friends, 
Went to baby's grandma house...
Joking around with babe and family...
and a lot a lot...

Baby,
I know you're have something in your mind which don't wish to tell to me...
It is hardly to express to me because you don't want to make me sad...
But, What I can tell you is,
Babe love you so so so so much...
Don't think negative and don't give up with babe...
Although I don't know how to express my heart or what I thinking of...
But,
Babe won't change in my heart and my mind....
I want to shout to the world,
You, Jeremy,
are my baby forever....
LaoPo love you forever....
You are mine....
Baby, 
I'll waiting for you in whole of my life...
Muacx!!!

ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ

No comments: