Thursday, September 2, 2010

She's leaving....

I know her about 2++ years...
She is a girl who are gentle, soft, quiet....
You can't even imagine how strong is she......
Her comfort can make me feel warm...
When I need a shoulder to cry, she lent me and cheer me up...
Her words can melt your heart...
When I feel down, she talks to me with a positive way..
Her past can make you cry....

She is my dear---->BRENDA WEI WEI

Tomorrow she's leaving to further her career...
We get closer and closer...
We have our internship together at Riverside Majestic Hotel...
We have our lunch, dinner even resting hours...
I would hate to separate with you....
Every moment that we together, I appreciate.....

In the future, I want to see you have a greater life and no more others bully you...
You must be strong..
Even we are far from each other,
but I still can listen what your happiness and sadness...
Feel free to chat with me and darling, ok....

Friendship forever...
Dear, Darling and I will miss you always....
Love you....
Muacx!!
Hugssss......

Regards,
Yvonne and Rhodia

No comments: