Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well, actually I had my pre-celebration of Valentine Day earlier on last last Saturday due to Jeremy have to go back KL for work...We'd our movie night at MBO and valentine dinner at the Junk...Is not that special but bring warmness to me...As my people, they are know that me and Jeremy has less time to be together...So once gather, this is so priceless....No special celebration, No present, No Flowers, but love is always there...Baby, Love you always....
Going MBO for "I Love HK 2 All's Well End's Well 2012"
My Valentine
My Rib Eye Steak and His Lamb Shank
Me and My Valentine

On the actual Valentine's Day, Me, MK and Loong went for "The Wedding Diaries". This is so sweet and nice movie to watch...This is how I spend my Valentine....Quite boring but at least something happened....^^


No comments: