Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thony's Farewell Nite

Thony is going to Melbourne, Australia for 10 months to complete his Degree in Architecture Design on This Saturday... We do gathered together and gave him a farewell night... We went for steamboat at U-Garden Crystal Grill and Steamboat Buffet and Rangers for the second party...
He is one of our members in Black & White.... He is not tall obviously and friendly...He always treat us right...
For Black & White, I am the one who always scold the members but they wont angry on me...and he is the one who least angry of me when I'm crazy although he has a bad-tempered....He is our good Buddy...
10 months later, I would like to see the brand new him and also with his bright career...
Blessed him...^^
This is Mr. Anthony

Black & White on Tan Ling's Wedding




Black & White's Adventure

No comments: