Friday, October 14, 2011

Villains...

A Villain appears...

He shouted at my friends since he don't dare to talk to me (Because I ever reject him to do some work while everyone don't dare to reject him), he shouted:'' Miss xxx! Don't Talk with her!!!" 

Are you crazy? or you're having a long MENOPAUSE???We have no connection to him, but he try to stop us to talk...we're working and you're online to download your special video in the improper place, where is your qualification to shout at her and ordering all of us? you're only a named-Manager....All is bullshit, you ask us to be quiet but you bring your friend into this room and talk, laugh loudly...you're making noise and we didn't complaint to you, and you do this to us....

We don't have freedom of talk? You think who you are? You're only a small cast, don't act like you know everything unless you are GOOGLE....Try to step into my line, you'll get bombed from me, Bastard!!!

No comments: