Monday, October 10, 2011

After a Long Rest for my blog

Since CNY until now, i didn't feel like to update my blog....feel lazy and doesn't have a bit of propulsion to do it...

Between this 8 months, a lot of happenings:-
*Birthday celebration:
-Daddy, Jeremy, Aunt Ami, Zhu Yi, Tan, Geraldine, Jerald, MK, Anthony, Gerald,
*Memorable Wedding Party that I joined :- Catherine & Sabah
*Outing to Camp Permai, Sematan and a lot of places with Team Works Engineering.
*and some unhappy happenings...

MK, Anthony, Gerald's Party
3 of them have their own party as they're officially 21!!!MK & Anthony's party held at Anthony's House. MK got his Angry bird 3D cake from me, and those friends sent him a Remote sport cars as he desire it for a long time. We went to Permata Ling Loong Seafood for a 12 pax seafood dinner and 2nd round at K-11. Attendees are My family and those friend. 


Catherine & Sabah Wedding
We really excited for this and help her to prepare everything...She has a 3 days continuous-dinner for those who know her at her house...most of us stay at her house on that 3 days, we're enjoyed every parts of her wedding events...The most happiest parts is all of us (12) seat together in a room with her family and drink drank drunk....May God bless her and her family.

I'm started to work at new place...Although this is not my field, but i've tried to learn as much as I can...Im thinking of new career if possible...think of studies but since now have some family. problem so just postpone it..*God...*
And the relationship between me and family, brothers sisters are increased. Glad that God arrange them into my life...*Finger-crossed & smile*
I Wish to earn more money as I can to let my family live without annoyance....

Lord, I pray that my grandpa's asthma totally can be healed, I pray that my grandma can be more relaxed and get longer life, I know Father God,you have your will, you will let everything will be fine. Lord, I pray that my family going to be together forever, In the name of Jesus, those bad things will be taken away and Good Things Coming in more and more....Thanks Lord!!!Amen!!!

I'll try to come back to my blog as i want to keep my memory last long....

No comments: