Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Day He Surprising me.....

Friday night, my cellphone was rang and i picked it up....
HE called me and ask me to meet his friend to get something which was managed from him...
Honestly, I was depressive because of whole day busy with room service stuff and yet I never received his message or calls....
*I've been told will get call from him after I finished work*
Ignorantly, I just fall asleep after working...

I found something weird which was his word were not accordingly to the truth that he told me in the early morning....
I insisted to come out and also feel tired already...
He just asked me: "Don't you feel different by today?"
Once he said so, I knew what's happen...
I answered:" You're in Kch already....."

Babe, honestly it was so surprising me actually....
I don't even think that you're going to do this....
and actually, I'm not angry and I really appreciate it...
sincerely to tell you, Thank you for what you have done...
Sorry for always shout at you....

We went out this few days...
Dine, MK, Gerald, Fan, and Nano also joined us...
Of course we have our own time also....
I'm sooooooo appreciate the day we have been together because it is short and I tried to let this memorable time to be more happier and happiness...

Baby, You're meant to me a lot......
Love you, My Precious Jeremy ....❤

1 comment:

JeReMy said...

love u too..
babe~~~^^
i had a happy time when be with babe~~~..hehehe