Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally....

I'm waiting call for my internship...
but since my resumes and cover letters have been sent by Carleen,
they never reply us, and keep on pushing off...
just realized they are really busy or do not want us to have our internship there...
forget bout it...

I'm happy now...
Carleen asked us to change the other workplace, so Rhodia and I decided to change it....
Just an hour time, I've received message from Carleen, 
she told me, The HR side asked me to go for my interview session by this Friday....
*happy*
I'd prepared....but felt nervous...doesn't know how I react in my interview session.....owh......
hope i can done it successfully and get into this company.....

2 comments:

ElsiE said...

good luck in ur interview ya !!! :D

iGuaNa said...

Don't be so 'HAO LIAN' then will be successful liao..hehe..