Tuesday, May 4, 2010

♥Exam Week♥

I didn't blog my own real story for a long period already. 
Too many things happen in this short period... 
Just fought with 3 papers which are Hotel & Resort Operations, Banquet Management and Principle Management. 
Still have one more paper which is Event & Convention management...
Hope i can do it well....
Wish to graduate my Diploma by this year end...*thumbs up*

In this 2 weeks, I'd sit for my exam, hanged out with somebody, went to PC fair, Karaoke section, meet my friends, and think about things that happened on me and my friends....
I've enrolled for my next semester which is my INTERNSHIP and BM....
Oh my gosh, I'm going to internship, soon....the things i'm worried was just I'm going to suffer because I don't have time meet out with friends and Shopping....
My friends told me that it is so interesting....*yupe, i know...I'm prepared...lolx*
It is my first time to take my subject as DL which is BM....*what's wrong with me?* 

Today, I've sit for my MTP paper, I'm going to disappointed my beloved one, I'm really try my best, but it was so hard for me...I'm just answered the part A nicely, but then my Part B questions was so.......*can't imagine...*
I'd prepared to repeat this subject I think....*sigh*

Recently, hanged out with....*erm, let me refresh....*
Went to PC fair with Dine on Friday, think back, every Friday, both of us have to dine outside, so tired to think where to eat...daddy and mummy go to care group,Gerald go for his night class...

Went to Spring wait for Gerald pick me up from polishing car, but wait for so long time....
Went to Embassy K-box with Samuel, He was testing the sound system as he needed to report to his superior....He asked me to sing to test the sound system, it was really a great PA system....I liked it so so so much...

Gerald pick me around 7pm, we went to PC Fair with MK and XiaoFan...
Meet up with 51 & Hui at Petanak after PC fair...
Went to Volca (known as D Prince).....K section and alcohol section...*relaxing*

Went to Church, Little Jasmine was so happy because of I'm go to church...I'd take photos with her and show to her Kai Yeh, Ah Ming....He was so envy me because he is now at KL, cannot meet his Kai Loi, Little Jasmine......

Off-mode for 1 week again for Continue study for my Event paper, and working at BCCK for 3 Days.


No comments: