Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CaN y0u Do ThaT?

  1. Reply my messages even you're awake blurly.
  2. Pick up the phone immediately in the mid of the night.
  3. Ask me to call you when i reach home.
  4. Chat with me while I unable to sleep in the mid-night.
  5. Whenever and Wherever, Hold my hand tightly.
  6. Never late for our dates.
  7. Pick me up wherever I am without Complaints.
  8. Hug me in your arms tightly.
  9. Remember what I have said.
  10. Always tell me You miss me always.
  11. Named me differently with others.
  12. Always text me and concern about me.
  13. Admit mistakes when done something wrong.
  14. Comfort me after quarrel.
  15. Never Scold me when the things is unreasonable.
  16. Protect me.
  17. When I joking, you smile from your heart.
  18. Thinking something but not coldness to me.
  19. Give me advice and pamper me.
  20. Never lie to me.
  21. At least 80% trust.
  22. Do not Neglect me.
  23. Tell me when you're sad.
  24. Never drop my tears, when I am sad and cried, hold me tightly.
  25.  You are found whenever I miss you.

No comments: