Monday, April 19, 2010

=.=

There was something happen on my friend...
Never see him so down....
I am really worried about him...
When i keep on calling him and sms to him,
but then no response,
Last night, i have just met an accident,
this let me appreciate life.
He just stayed nearby the venue which accident occurs.
and he told me he ran out of house,
im just worried him...
everything came out from my mind...
Yupe.
Obviously,
it is all negative one...
As my  friends, all knowing about im phobia in anythings which is just a small or tiny things.
Last night, i saw that accident cause me think a lot again,

Hope he is alright now.... 
I hope that i can accompany him right now 
and giving comfort to him,
so that, he won't be so lonely and do silly things...

The words i want give him is:
♥♥♥♥♥♥
No matter how serious your problem is,
I am always here for you...
I wish to be with you in every moments u sad,
of course to share your happiness also...^^
although i am don't know how to comfort you,
I will lent you my shoulder and accompany you,
I will be a good listener for you,
whatever happy, sad, annoyed one
Please don't make me worried again ok...
♥♥♥♥♥♥
✌ 。◕‿◕。 ✌


No comments: