Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Today is 2010 already!
Wish everyone have a prosperity year and blessed year!

7.15pm, Daddy, Mummy, Dine, Gerald and me went to Hong Kong Kim Bay Restaurant have our dinner.
After that, we went to shop around.
*Mummy bought herself a shoe*

It is around 9.15pm, MK, Anthony, Samuel, Joe,51, Hui, Gerald and me went to Sarawak Plaza KFC.
They gonna filled up their stomach to welcome the new new year!*haha maybe*
  We don't have a big celebration, but have a great celebration which are located at D'Princess.
Well, it is a pub & lounge which can sing karaoke, drink, chat and my fave--pool.
I've played a few round with Hui, Gerald, 51, and Anthony.

*Hmphs~*
Thanks, MK!
You've done a great stuff!
Thanks for the advice...


It's a new year.
I think i have to plans a plan to let me grow up.
*yupe, i wish to.*
Get distinction for all of my left subject.♥
♥Graduate my Diploma in end of 2010.
♥Get a great life than everyone.
♥Grab more friends in 2010. 
Set up a good friendship with all of my friends.♥ 
Have a good result in my singing career.♥ 
*omg, I still have a lot of plan.*

Never mind, I will do it...
Happy New Year to me!!! 

No comments: