Saturday, December 26, 2009

birthday & xmas...

16th of December
 I'd celebrated my 21st birthday...It is a party that celebrated with my mum....
Actually my birthday is on 19th December and mummy's is on 17th December, but we combined it to celebrate....
There was around 80-90 pax...we ordered foods from Satay House..It is a buffet style...

The photo is not with me but there is available in my face-book account...
Thanx for those who take photos: Melven, Jie, Rhodia, Darren, Dine.

The invitees which were attend the party:
Of course my dearest mummy-birthday lady, my dad, dine & gerald.....

Tech Club Members:  Melven, Nicholas, Rozen, Kelvin, Simon, Daniel, Lewis,

SEGi Staff:  Marianne, Hailey, Shirley, Mr.Ting Hui Bun, Miss Diana, Miss Stephanie, Miss Carleen and her bf. *Mr.Alan Tan was not there, but he also buy me present..Thanks, Sir!!!*

DiHM: Darren, Jie, Annie, Chai Chien, Chang Shin, Fern Fang, Tze Wee, Angel, Char Sing, Ying Ying, Decy, Rhodia, Shirin, Dol, Jason, Rita, Ruby, Stella, Douglas, Melissa, Aaron, Jackie, Desmond, Siew Peng,  Samuel, Steve, Lihyo, Lanny, KC, Charles.   *Those missing names, please inform me, i cant remember ad...very sorry*

Friends:   MK, 51,
Uncle Siang Hui, Aunt Vonnie, Samuel, Samantha, Ah Ann Koko, Aunt Alice, Jasmine, Uncle Ming, Aunt Anna, Nathaniel, 2 staff of The Hair Shop, Aunt Yan Ming, Shirley with her friend, Father's Friend and a lot...*Which dunno name*

For those who does not attend: Thanx for the greeting through hp and online even they cant make it.

I get a lot of presents and angpaos. *of course I gave it to mummy....*
Well, i got a big Mickey, small mickeys, mickey keychain, mickey necklace, mickey mugs, mickey greeting cards, teddy bears, chocolates, desk lamp, big mug, notes stand in pink color, bracelet, Xmas Socks, Photo frame. Thanx friends....i love u guys, Muacx!!!

24th of December
It is Christmas Eve, we have our dinner with Uncle Siang Hui's family, Ah Ann Koko's family, Uncle Lai, and Uncle Swee at Sing Garden...it's like a reunion dinner...Finally, we are gathered together in front of God, Ah Ann Koko's Family was baptized, become a Christian....Congrats!

After that, Dine, Gerald and I went to Check in... We meet Lydia, Jye, Joo at there. And also Dol, Jason, Ming Huang, Raquel, Hanson, Kit choon, Mark, and a lot of friends...we do count down and enjoy the dance, drinks and the music....it is a enjoyful night, but of course cant compare to the KL's party...
I had a lot of celebration at KL and Genting, it is more enjoyful and memorable party....

No comments: