Friday, April 3, 2009

Tired...

This few days cant sleep well, every morning 5am wake up automatically...sienz~when came back from class always felt sleepy....my sleeping time is so difficult to adjust, always abnormal than others...OMG....help me...

today, just back from tech club trip-visitation PC fair...it's so crowd...im tried to find the things i want but cant found..plan to go again...lolz...

Segi food fair come 2 more days from now,sure get busy and tired....
Guys!!!Go and support yar.....

Sorry...im gonna apologies to u...it's so sorry that i said faulty.....

yesterday got my assignment and presentation result, it's a lower marks that i have....i ve need to work harder in my exam, if not, i have to see Mr. novert again....sigh*
God, I pray that my revision and exam can be done perfectly and smoothly...AMEN!

No comments: