Monday, March 30, 2009

update

sorry for the late update...

busy doing my assignment and preparing my presentation...omg..so stressful...every subject has presentation...last 2 weeks, rhodia went to kl...im so lonely without her...but when she came back, i feel always wanna have fight with her...haha....cos she looks childish...erm..i mean the mind of child...haha...think back...im really "indifference" in this 2 weeks....well, it's make me miss her a lot, but not so also...lol...what am i talking about?*

exam coming, no mood to study...thinking of singapore trip, thinking of playing game, thinking of watching drama...holy Sh*t...how am i going to pass my 5 subject? help me Father God....AMEN!
Sir, hope u guys giving us the 100% focus area please....help me to pass it all...next time i wont take so MUCH subject....next semester im going to sit exam for the law.. i pray that my law and practical can pass once....thanks Lord...

No comments: