Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Fighting" with assignment!!!

yesterday, i ve got the ServQua assignment paper from Mr. Alan...

it is about the service encounter, im required to do research with a service provider that im familiar with and often go, and write a story which is experienced in any situation....heard is so easy but when i think to choose which service provider, i have to think:
-is it often go?
-is it a lot of things to write?

omg!this is just 1st question, 2nd question have to link it together, do slide and present it in the class....im gonna crazy....hope my exam can pass...ServQua is quite complicated...

today, Mr.Basil told us the French assignment paper is ready, but have to get from Miss Carleen. But he gave us the question 1st. He told us it is an essay, 2 question:
1. Ma Ville ( My city)
2. Je me présente ( All about myself)

heard easy rite? do it for me lar.....(haha...kidding...)im tried to get the assignment paper from Miss Carleen, but she said the person who in-charge in not in, cant get it with them...(eel!!!so disappointed)

Hope my assignment can done quickly then can have more time to prepare my exam....

rhodia and I went to paid our singapore air ticket and tour fees....waseh...the tour is so cheap...visit 20 places in singapore just S$39.90....now have to save money to shopping...haha...(hope lar...)

No comments: