Sunday, February 1, 2009

currently mind...








Love is two hearts beating as one.It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.
If you love someone, you give everything you can and don't expect to receive anything in return.
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.
When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind.But the luv inside of me is true.It appeared the day i met you! There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity! It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.And, i'm also know, you're same feeling with me.....

No comments: