Saturday, November 24, 2012

Busiest month for student life

As a degree part-time student, it is quite tough for me on time management. There would be okay if the assignment were released earlier which expected. But this semester, students had encountered chasing time-to-time. The classes were even squeezed shorter from 3+ months to 2+ months.Time packed. Late released of assignment, earlier assignment due date and 3 complicated assignment. Finally, BE class came to the end and FM class next week will be the last week. There are left MM class but the individual assignment don't even start yet need to do and amend another 2 assignment. Luckily for the group assignment, group member were co-operated but of course there will be have one who are not co-operated. My BE assignment come to last part which is some amendment and FM assignment left some analyzing and also a bit of amendment. Yup.. What should I say? Of course Thanks God!! God always with me what! I'm blessed, my family's blessed, my friends' blessed... all is utilitarian to Lord!! Is Thee support me always, is Thee comfort me when I am down, is Thee help me whenever I need Thee.is Thee make my bad encounter to good memorable story.. I love my Abba Father!! Amen!!!


In this coming December, I could finished my assignment and submit it on time. December, is a playful month for me. J is coming back for half month, assignment completely finish and submitted, Anthony coming back, X'mas day is coming, house-warming and parties are coming as well. See, is this my playful month? I prefer these as my bonus of life..^^     

Going to 2 wedding dinner on next week which is Jazz and Mandy's reception. Congrats to them, wish them stay happiness, healthy and wealthy...

I'm going to update my blog soon. Looking forward into it...

Love Leopardize Yvonne <3 br="br">

No comments: