Saturday, October 27, 2012

Critical Period

During this mid-of-October to December, I am struggling with my last part of Year 2 for my Bachelor of Business and Management. It is quite tough when I have to work in the all day-time; evening class after work; and all-the-time doing assignment. Monday to Friday night I have evening class, except Thursday. For me, I need some relax time due to time-packed period. So, I need entertainment also which is watch drama or TV programs. And my sleeping time are very punctual, well, it is good to my health.

This semester is from September to end of December. I am taking Business Ethics, Marketing Management and Financial Management in this semester. Hmm... BE and MM should be okay. But......FM is really an alien subject to me. I don't know how am I going to pass this subject. Luckily, my Degree program are all assignment-based. I can ask some professional or friend to teach me and guide me to done this assignment. BE is a sensitive topic which cannot be talk in public so I am not going to talk here. MM, an easy while complicated subject which can do it commonsense and research.

Jeremy is coming back on next week and I want to seize his time all the day. Hopefully no one come and destroy my day. Previously, I had fight for the time, it seems unsuccessful a bit. Please lah, people! Don't seize the couple who don't have much time to get together. They need more private space....Get it?!

Loved warns,
Yvonne. 

No comments: