Saturday, June 16, 2012

About him and future

Yes, few minutes ago, he asked me suggestion about his career. He came to the junction which turns him to great life which both way helps him improve in career and wealth. Of course, if asking me what to do, I'm sure I have no idea, because I'm kind of person who are only depends on more benefits instead of other threats or weaknesses. It is impossible to ask me choose for him. He will know where is the gap and level he is. For sure, I would like to want him be greater as well. But, I'm worried what is the circumstances he will meet later or in the future and how he going to handle and overcome it if it is serious. Hmm... I'm not a good girlfriend for him when he meet this problem. I have no idea to give him any suggestion towards future. He always arrange for me, no matter small little thing or serious one, for him is just a no-big-deal. He cares of my health, a lot of supplement I have to take to cure my weak body. He was really a great boyfriend. Hope him can solve this and really love him so much....Good luck to you, baby!

Love, 
Baby.

No comments: