Friday, November 20, 2009

WARNING for selected person- you know who you are

 













Just done HIS assignment....
Omg...
it is BM version Malaysian Studies.....
is very complicated for me which is a Malay school leaver for 4 years ad....
I don't even understand while i read the passage around 1 hour.... 
Even my MS and Moral was also in English Version....
Thanks to SEGi, let me enroll in the English version....
BUT, OMG~I have to take Bahasa Kebangsaan which is known as Bahasa Melayu...
hope it is not too hard...



I don't like you to do ur assignment at the last minute which is have to rush....
I can help u to do what i done to him, but i've already told u give me earlier...


u guys wan me to help u, but never let me have time to nap...
always let me stay up late....
i have no energy on the next day class...
even get sick because of u guys....


LAST WARNING!!!
If the next assignment is given me on the day before the deadline, i wont do it for u guys!!!
U GUYS DO YOURSELF!!!!

No comments: