Monday, July 27, 2009

Last week

Friday
Sam, Jie, Annie, Darren, Dine and me went to Happy Valley have a drink...
we have a crazy talk, we're almost drunk also...drink a lot.
.after that, we went to PINK to continue,
but Darren didn't follow us...
we went there sing, drink, play cards and chat also....




Saturday
i' ve been awake by mummy to follow her to church to do the "Exercise of Praise". Walao~is 8am so earli...i don't even get enough sleep...haiz...we went to have our breakfast at Tah San Yuan ,when we reach GNF, haha...michael also there...Dad, michael, and me sit on the sound crew area and see them how to do it...and also Tan Yea ask me to control the sound system..Me and Michael keep on taking photo....Auntie Goh treat us lunch at S.S.T(Shop Small Two-店小二), after lunch, we pick Auntie Goh back home, then we also back home. Thankx, Auntie Goh~









I thought i have class, but suddenly SEGi send a message to inform me that lecturer had apply emergency leave, class have to cancel..so that i didn't go to class...think to rest at home, but dad and mummy say want to go sunday market,OMG~is a damn HOT day....ask me to go such hot place....really crazy..after sunday market, they still want to go MBKS to jog, then i bring my lappie there to pass my boring time...

Around 7pm, i went to Jie's house to wait Sam pick us, me and Jie plays the PS2-Naruto,He has so many strategy to win me(of course lar, u play it for long time already...)around 7.45pm, Sam arrived and we went to Ben's house to pick him...after that we went to our place-175 cafe.

Darren, KC, Annie, HuiCheng, and Elsie was already there and waiting us..we stay there around 2 hours then we plan to walk to Riverside, but Elsie was wore high-heel then we drive there...when reach there, there is a huge traffic jam....then we change place to Friendship Park...we take photo there, video, keep on laughing, chatting...KC pick Jie home, and pick me home..SWT~i reach about 2am...very tired...Sleep...Zzzzzzzz...






Sunday
I wake up at 12.30pm, all of my family go to church, long time didn't go to church with all members of us... Me, Dine and michael keep on take photo with our lappie's webcam and also edit photo..after speech, there is a "Exercise of Praise" about 1 and half hours...after that we went back home....

No comments: