Monday, May 4, 2009

again....

this few week, realli stress.... lastly done release stress that comfort by a friend...
but it looks so far away from me....i wish to have freedom lifestyle...i will control everything myself...exam coming, no mood to studi...cos of u guys, let me think not to stay at home....

i doesnt like ppl threat me by using money...and YOU! trying to do that...i start to hate u....don ever think that you re my sis then you can do anything you wan to me....i hate u...u try to do dat....#$%^#$%^&

dad and mummy, im no longer your little girl anymore...i have my own thinking...dun ever want to control me...u will force me to do sumthing that u do not wish to happen de....u ve experienced...you noe dat....everything i can stand, but besides freedom had controlled....
u guy are trying to challenge my temper....think before k....

im not continuing to let u guys threat me...jus i dun1 stirring up trouble....
i will behave myself, no need to remind me k.....dun let me hate u guys....im not unfillial, but jux wan take back what i wan....

No comments: