Monday, December 29, 2008

Year 2009, New Begining....

At the beginning of Year 2009, plan to post some of my lifestyle in my bloggy....

A new year, a new beginning...what am i going to do in 2009? what should i do?

1st i want money, plan to do more part-time job.....im cant even wait to have my new laptop....hurray....
pict: I really need "YOU" to have my fave laptop....










2nd, im gonna work harder, me and rhodia plan to go to adelaide's le cordon bleu to study....see whether we can make it or not....haiz....im gonna study bout 1 more year dor my diploma, after that im going to aussie(if no impede...) still have long long way to go...
Pict: my dream school which is in adelaide, aussie.





in the new sem which is a "LONG~" sem in jan 2009, im taking french, housekeeping, food society, serv-qua, and malaysian studies.....it is quite complicated cos it's including french and serv-qua...its heard difficult....hope i can make it....
1st pict:my enrollment day....
2nd pict: my time table for my 1st sem in year 2009...






















3rd, i ll try to be my mummy's good girl....im owes ordering mummy do this and that(although im done it myself lastly...XD...im just like to engage in spoiled behaviour with my indulgent parent...)i ll like asking mummy buy any stuff that i saw......even though it is useless, i also want it....(so weird rite?i m oso dunno why....)


last x'mas, i had joined my church's(GoodNews Fellowship church) performance which is perform with Doulas's staff at the Spring.....GNF's stepping in 30th years, this is the 1st time a big grand and regard highly performance from GNF....after the performance at the Spring, there is a x'mas special meeting at GNF, Green Height, next to Cold Storage in kuching....we ve repeat the 5 of performance which is perform at the Spring.

1st video: our performance on x'mas: One day....
1st pict: when we perform....
2nd pict:when i sing...XD
3rd pict:(from left to right)
Unc Han Zhang, Unc Wong, Unc Jeff, Unc Lek, Daddy, Unc Chong Jing,
Felicia, Aunt Grace, me..... (Aunt Jade is performing the line dance)



































At last, i wanna wish all of sweet heart, bitches dude and faggot whoever you think you are....happy new year and may u have a properous 2009 and dont forget your resolution....


No comments: